Re: [ST] Rear Tire "Squaring Off" ?

In a previous email, chuck boatwright stated:
> If you aren't a regular canyon carver (or
> any super twisty road) and you use your bike for lots of commuting, and
> have occasion to enjoy the curves now and then, I would suggest the
> michelin macadam 100x.  They have a hard center and softer sides.  This
> tire is ideal

Chuck,
Jeez, he way that you go on about this tire, I would have to call you a
Macadamian nut!

Sorry. Couldn't resist.

- --
Steve "Devil Dawg" Lawler
Verona, NJ, USA, Earth

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"When you're up to your arse in alligators it's hard to remind yourself
that your main objective was to drain the swamp."
                    -- Unknown