[ST] Leaving the flock

With some regret I am leaving this wonderful group of ST'ers. In fact I am
leaving Triumph altogether. I have sold my Trophy and ST and will replace
them with a BMW RT. I want to say thanks to all who I made acquaintance
with, I did not meet a single bad person here. You are a terrific group. I
learned more about my bike here than I could have ever hoped for. I will
always give a wave to the Triumphs as I do all riders, but from a special
place in my heart. I have nothing bad to say about the Triumph product and
to those who are thinking of entering the Triumph family, nothing about the
bikes made me leave. I just found something I like better, that fits my
needs. Take care and happy trails to you all.

Mike Benzon
Burney CA