Re: [ST] heat cycles

I guess I'm not going to get a straight answer
here....Didn't ask how wearing race take-offs dictate
your street riding....Or how your track time has
influenced your street pace....but thanks for the
insight and observations.

Perhaps I should have modified the question:

"Do u think the traction of your race take-offs
properly heated, equal the traction you receive from a
properly heated street tire that u feel has the most
grip?"

Or to add some flare:

"Which tire would u rather have on your bike if u just
robbed a bank and were riding for your life through
Deal's Gap from 30 state troopers?  A race take-off or
whatever street tire u personally feel provides the
most grip?"

Bryce <- Running BT020s and liking them thus far.