[ST] Unbiased !

Martin, thanks for the post and gut feel evaluation in real world
conditions.

Bryce wrote: In that u knew which tire and size was on the bike at which
time....If u didn't know when u had the new tire on the bike u would be
more unbiased.....
      Bryce, get real. Do you think the magazines never look to see what
their about to ride in a tire comparison.

Our friend Howlin' has just given us a seat of the pants everyday opinion
on the two tires. If he let me change them for him without looking he
wouldn't even find his bike :-)

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"