Re: [ST] Unbiased !

> I'm not saying he was being biased on purpose.....just
> something to consider.

Let's be clear on something here, I wasn't trying to evaluate the BT020 vs
The AV50-SP.
The two tyres are completely different in their application. The BT020 is
designed as a long life Sports Touring tyre and the Avon is an out and out
sports tyre, designed to stick and handle well but will only last maybe 1500
miles if I'm lucky.

What I was trying to verify was that fitting a 190 tyre to an ST will not in
itself adversely affect the handling or grip available. What will affect
your grip and handling is they type of tyre you fit.

The rear rim of the ST is perfectly suitable to fitting both 180 and 190
section tyres so if someone wants to fit a 190 section sports tyre then they
will not end up with an evil handling pile of poo. I know this because I
have tried it.

Martin,
Ireland