[ST] Flyers in dealerships

I was at Cal BMW/Triumph in Mountain View CA yesterday picking up my ST and
met a new owner of a ST.  I asked him if he was a member of the list and he
knew nothing of it. I am wondering if we have a flyer to post in the
dealership show rooms? Would it be a good idea? I was trying to think of the
club's website name and I gave him the wrong name. I was thinking it was
Triumph.net, when it is Triumphnet.com. I hope he finds us anyway. His name
was John Burk? Bad hearing on my part. His wife bought him a 2002 ST, RED,
(very nice wife) for his birthday. She also bought him a school date with
Keith Code's school.
Back to the subject of promoting this club, has anyone thought of making up
some business cards with contact information? I wouldn't mind purchasing
some to give out to fellow ST riders.

Mike Benzon
Burney CA