RE: [ST] Track Days close to East Tennessee

I think everyone would get a lot out of the ERC.  I know I did.  I took the
course a year after I bought the ST and I'll likely take it again this
coming spring (three years after).  You never go faster than 25 or 30 MPH,
but they drill all sorts of techniques and repetitive behaviors into you,
especially avoidance maneuvers and braking techniques.  I found that I came
out with a lot more confidence than I went in with.  Actually did my first
stoppie in the ERC, also got chastised for my first stoppie in the ERC.

Take the course.  Any constructive criticism on riding habits good or bad
can only make one a better rider.

Dan Wallander
'99ST
'74R90/6

Does the list have any thoughts about the ERC (Experienced Rider Course)
under the Rider Education Program?  There's a lady in my building who's
husband teaches the BasicRC and the ERC.  She says I would get a lot out of
the ERC even if I have ridden for years.

Thanks,
James
 '99 Goldwing (at the moment)