Re: [ST] Re: st-digest V2002 #727

VIR and Road Atlants are the closest to East Tennessee, that I am aware
of.  VIR is in Danville, Virginia about 150 miles east of Bristol, Tn.
road Atlanta is North East of Atlanta in Brazleton.

I know VIR has several track days put on by different organizations.
You can contact them directly, they have a website.

Good luck,
Rick
00 ST
95 VFR