[ST] Azarro II problem....not me

Just to prove that there is a counter point for most any argument...

I had a set of AV35/36 AZ II's installed at Americade last June and have had
nothing but good luck with them!
I haven't felt any crosswind influence and would gladly buy another set.  I
have 7500 on them and my
front is leading the rear for wear (trashed it on the blue ridge in October)
but both are due for replacement.

Replacing with Dragon GTS's simply so I can try something different.

Have you checked and rechecked your pressures when you have felt this
problem?

IF you do take 'em off at half their life....send 'em my way!  ;-)

Jay Welsh '00ST
Lynnfield, Ma
<Where it's cold and wet today>