RE: [ST] Dashboard screw

<<<How do you like the seat for yourself?>>>

Rich,,

I also like the seat very much. It took a while to break-in because it is a
rather hard seat. The dimensions of the corbin are longer and wider than the
stock seat which makes it more comfortable for me. I also like the fact that
the seat is more 'saddle' like so you tend to sit in more of a pocket.

As far as looks go, I think the corbin seat looks better especially if you
get the colored piping to match your bike.

The back rest is also removable which I like when I go for solo rides. I do
wonder if the back rest will work if I ever get the top box. But I might not
need it then since the top box has an integrated back rest...

Jeff

2000 RED ST