Re: [ST] Tool Kit

William Sanders wrote:
>  Anybody have a toolkit they no longer need/want? Is Triumph the only source
> for the chain adjustment tool? Anybody have to replace their's before,and
> can give me some idea of cost and wait time?

Bill,
If I can remember, and have the time, to look in the garage this
weekend  (Running around to various wrestling matches in Essex County)
I'll see if I have the tool kit from "Blue Devil I". If I do we work out
the particulars later.

- --
Steve "Another loose screw behind the wind screen in NJ" Lawler
01 ST "Blue Devil II"