Re: [ST] "STP one step tire care"

I'm sure everybody (but me) already knew this, but I thought I'd mention it
anyway.  I used some "STP one step tire care" the other day thinking it was
tire cleaner, oops!  Apparently, it's like Armoral, which, means it's slick,
very very slick.  I applied the stuff (thinking I was cleaning my tires) and
then the bike sat over night.  The next morning I pulled out of my garage,
went around one corner and almost crashed.  Val

PS.  Eric, did you ever consider having a "THINGS NOT TO DO" page on your
website 8>)?