[ST] RE: Avon Azaro II tyres (tires) and Deja Vu

> I love my ST with its AV35/36's in calm or wind.
> Is rider weight a factor?  I'm only 130lbs and short!

I junked the BT57s very early on in their lives and have been running Azaro IIs
ever since. I've used both the 35/36 and 39/40 combinations and find them
excellent, especially the supersports. I haven't noticed any instability that
I'd associate with the tyres except that the ST seems to be very sensitive to
partially worn front tyres. I've never worn a front tyre more than about two
thirds before needing to junk it.

I've always been impressed with the Azaros but last weekend I briefly got to try
the BT010s in the wet ant I have to say that they are fantastic. Has anyone
tried them on the ST yet?

BTW: The BT010s were fitted to my new speed triple which I collected at long
last on Friday. It lasted almost 20 miles before it pissed fuel all over me and
itself!
Sound familiar? :o(

One of the quick release connectors connecting the fule lines to the tank had
cracked and split. It's now back in the dealers.

Howlin',
Ireland
(Here we go again)

The information transmitted in this email is intended for the
addressee only and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission,dissemination,reliance
upon or other use of, this information by persons or entities
other than the addressee is prohibited.If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

This message has been swept by Anti-Virus software