Re: [ST] Tire cleaning

> You applied this stuff to something other than the sidewalls?  Apex Dawg

I was applying it to the sidewalls, but the stuff comes in a spray can, and
I thought it was cleaner.  So, I wasn't overly concerned about over-spray or
dripping.   Remember, I thought it was like Fantastic or 409 especially for
tires.  I was very lucky that I simply turned a slow-speed corner at the end
of my block at 10 mph.  If I'd been flying through a canyon I'd have eaten
it.  I got a very nice gentle warning that something was wrong and I am
grateful.  Val