Re: [ST] The screen comparison

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, Just Daetrin wrote:

> Tom,
>
> I know it's been said many times, many ways, but *thank you* so much for
> posting these pix and doing the comparison.  I think the whole group -
> including myself - has really benefited from your efforts, and I feel much
> more confidant about buying a second screen now.
>
> Many thanks! :)

Not a problem, but it was hardly a one man show, Steve did a lot of the
screen changing and picture taking, while Stacy did the picture joins
and some web editing.  Brian also helped out with the set up as well,
and then kinda got caught in the oil change mess.

Anyway, the way I look at it, the list has helped me out, so it is nice
to return a bit to it. And I personally had a fun time doing it.

As far as the down time, there where a couple of power glitches in
N.Dallas Plano and my system was off the air for a while.

I think with the increase in internet usage I am going to have to get a
UPS for my DSL modem, firewall box and server :-( Oh well, I think I am
going to start running a mail server here, so it is probably best to
keep them reliably up.

Tom

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500