[ST] Motorcycle International issues?

I've been following a thread on one of the forums I'm on about Motorcycle
International, those nice folks that took such good care of us at the first
ST rallye.  Well it seems things have been a bit disjointed recently, heres
the post that really tells the story:
====
Well, sit back and read for a minute....

That's where I get my bike worked on. My bike had been there for about 1 1/2
months to have numerous items worked on. Anyway, after weeks and weeks of
them not being able to get the correct sprocket set and other parts, they
call me out of the blue, and my mechanic tells me to come get my bike that
day. I ask if it is finished...he says "pretty much...just come get it now".
I have no idea what is going on, so I take off of work and go down to the
shop to get my baby. I get down there and ask what is going on and why I
have to take my bike back with it not being completely finished. One of the
guys there procedes to tell me the following:

- - no one has seen or heard from the owner in 2 1/2 weeks
- - none of the employees had been paid in a week
- - they were having a difficult time getting parts from suppliers (I guess
bills hadn't been paid or something)
- - employees were taking their personal tools and bikes out of the shop in
fear that they might come back the next day to find the shop locked with
their stuff inside (that's why they wanted me to get my bike then for fear
that I might have a hard time getting it back)
- - the employees did not know if they would have a job the next day

So I took my bike, paid my bill, and left.

I go back the next day to get the headstock re-tightened. I walk in, and
there is the owner filling orders and giving checks to a few of the
employees. I look at my mechanic with a WTF look...he just looks at me and
says he has no idea what is going on.

I haven't been back since then...that was the weekend before this past one.
I have no idea what is going on, but I do have some of the employees
personal phone numbers in case I need to find some parts or get some help
with my baby.

Nick

Possible bad news about a good Triumph dealer that I wanted to see if anyone
else had some input on this.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen