Re: [ST] Mini-Meet Arkansas (was cabin fever)

I attended the HSTA Bull Shoals rally last year.  Can't say I was happy with
the overall room rates of the place we stayed in at the marina, but the roads
were great.  I've still got the route maps if we need ideas.  I could do that
again.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
It only has about 10-15 rooms but there are also a few
other motels right down the street. All very quaint, none of this
chain-hotel crap.  It's a real nice tiny little burg on Bull Shoals Lake and
GREAT twisty roads abound in every direction.
So maybe a little informal get-together, say, sometime in May?  I already
know of 5 or 6 riders (both Sprint and others) that are up to it.  Anyone
else out there want to meet up?  I could call and try and block out some
rooms at the motel with a deadline for registration.

What say ye fellow listers???