Re: [ST] ST cutting out

> Has anyone else experienced this or does anyone have
> any suggestions as
> to what might be causing it.

My 2001 ST has done the same thing.  Outside of the
conditions you list (slowing/downshifting) I recognize
no pattern.  Mine will do it on whether the engine is
cold or warm or the weather is cold or warm, whether
the bike has been running for hours or minutes...just
no pattern.

I've posted my problem here before, but didnt get the
level of feedback you've gotten already.  Maybe the
issue of the CO level (you mean Carbon Monoxide?)
hadn't been discovered at the time of my posting.

Luckily (or not so luckily) my bike is in the shop
now, so I'm getting ready to call them and have them
check the CO level.