Re: [ST] Hello, and question.

> > However, the owener just told me about a possible
> "issue" with the
> > bike.  It makes a
> > whining sound when the bike is started when cold.

I just figured I'd chime in and let you know that I,
also, have had this sound on my '01 ST.  It's loud
enough that when one of my buddies took my baby for a
ride to see if he liked a sport tourer over his R1 he
asked me about it (afraid the bike was screwing up and
I'd be mad at him).  I told him that it just does it
when it's cold (sometimes)...he told me to get it
'checked out'.  When I asked my dealer one of the
service folks looked at me like I have antennae
growing out of my forehead, the other said it was normal.