[ST] Loose Screw Alert

Don't know if this has been covered before, but while changing oil
yesterday I discovered the RH side center stand bolt MIA.  Thought maybe
the techs had forgot to torque properly when they did the recall update
(some '99s had defective center stands) But while looking at it I
wondered if the proximtiy to the header pipe had melted the nylon insert
of the Nylock bolt.   I'll keep an eye on this an possibly switch to a
10MM exhaust header bolt if the nylon melts again.  (Exhaust bolts are
locking, but have a crimped metal top as opposed to a nylon insert.)
I suggest everyone check their's out before they get lost.

David
'99ST