Re: [ST] rally(e) libations

Tarantula Azul is a good quality tequila(along the same price lines of Cabo
Wabo) that my parents turned me onto a few years ago.  It's blue-green in
color, hence azul.  It is a true tequila, bottled/distributed out of Weston,
MO and owned by an Italian company.  Recently they downgraded the proof from
80 to 70 due to the shortage of agava, bummer.  Fortunately I still have
half a fifth of the good stuff.  It has a very slight hint of lemon/citrus
to it when sampled straight, which makes it very nice for sipping after a
long day in the saddle.

Well I could probably borrow 4 or 6 from my fathers collection of over 15
different flasks, some of them quite interesting.  The tombstone shaped one
that has 2 caps, one labled milk, the other water, could be interesting.
There are some interesting British army style markings on it too.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
<<
Hmm, don't think I've had the pleasure of trying Tarantula, what's it's
story?  However I still have an uncracked bottle of Cabo Wabo I picked up
in Chicago at one of their great discount booze superstores while in town
for the Real Ale Festival, which BTW is coming up in March
(www.realalefestival.com) if there are any Real Ale fans out there.

And yes, a sampler tray sounds like a great idea!  Got enough
flasks?  Nothing younger than 16 please! ;^{)