RE: [ST] First Ride

From: Linda Combe

Tomorrow I am picking up my 2001 Sprint ST and will be riding it for the
very first time.  Pardon my excitement, but I just had to let everyone
know.<

Linda, congratulations! Please, let me know when & where. I'd like to be
there to record the event for you in pixels of color, of course.

It's going to be a nice day, so I hope you actually be riding it more than
just around the parking lot. ;-)

If it's not *too* early, I'll head down there on my RS to meet you.
Regardless, I plan on riding a few (hundred) miles tomorrow wherever I can
find open pavement.

Ken M.