Re: [ST] Daytona engine in my ST -- need an opinion

<snip>>
 He wants $3,675; this would include some other stuff I've asked him to do,
> like sort out my suspension and fix a few cosmetic things.
>
> What does everyone think?

There's an outfit, across the pond, in the UK which builds racing engines
for cages but also has a very close relationship with Triumph.  They have a
"kit" which will modify our engines and upgrade the performance to 140+
ponies at the crank.  It will require you to tear down your engine and ship
them some parts to modify and they'll ship them back with the rest of the
kit.  The total cost is approx 2600 pounds or about $3685.75 plus V.A.T.

If you're mechanically inclined to do this kind of thing yourself, then I
think it may be worth the slightly more money (because of shipping) to do
for the increased ponies and performance.

I am not, however, a mechanic so I don't know if this kit will rebuild
enough of the problem parts to solve your problem.  If you're interested in
investigating this further let me know and I'll post the web link to this
place.  I've got I bookmarked at work but I can't remember who they are off
the top of my head, and I'm home for the weekend.

Unless someone else knows who I'm thinking of, you'll have to wait until I
get back to work on Monday for the site.

Rich
'00 Sprint RS - Lucifer Orange

Sign Up for NetZero Platinum Today
Only $9.95 per month!