Re: [ST] Radar installation

I will guarantee you that you can get tagged at distances greater
than 300 ft...  As far as buying a cheapo detector why bother, the V1
has paid for it self MANY times over!!! I want to know as early as
possible when there is radar sniffing about., especially instant on,
which the V1 can pick up at better than a mile!!! Also there are a
few of us who ride a bit faster than 5-8 over on back roads and 10-20
over on the slab  ;-)  Oh and Steve in my some what scientific tests
downside is I give up about 75 -100 ft of distance (some scenarios
almost 0) by having my V1 in the bag. Up side is I don't have to
worry about it getting wet, stolen, or seen by cops.....
( like cruising back from the Rallye last year through VA( detectors
illegal) at speeds of MORE than 20 over the limit :-)))

Name withheld to protect the guilty .......