[ST] RE: Daytona engine in my ST -- need an opinion

> Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2002 22:51:21 -0600
> From: Lex Offer <reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
> >There's an outfit, across the pond, in the UK which builds racing engines
> >for cages but also has a very close relationship with Triumph.
>
> The company is called John Wilcox Competition Engines
> http://www.wilcoxengines.demon.co.uk

Pure hearsay, I know, but you may care to know that Wilcox comes in for a
helluva lot of stick from the T5 list. There is one correspondent, who,
having visited the premises, vows never to have dealings with the company.
The company also seems to have a very 'unfortunate' manner when dealing with
email enquirers.

BTW, just found out that the rear axle is off-centre by 13 mm (i.e. the rear
chain can be adjusted 26 mm). Enjoy.

Regards,
- --
BRG