[ST] For those near Dayton, OH

If you're not familiar with Joe's Cycle you may want
to check them out this spring.  I went there for the
first time yesterday to take my bike for my melted
lowers (I've had this problem for how long now?)  It's
60mi away from home, but the 'local' shop totally
dropped the ball on this one, as they usually do, but
will no longer get the chance to do with me.

They had a Bonnie America sitting in the window with a
cool paint scheme.  It was black and silver (I think
silver) but the most eye-catching part was on the top
of each side of the tank was the Union Jack, very
nicely displayed.

I mentioned that I'd love to ride an America and they
told me to come back later in the year when 'warm
weather is here to stay' and I'd be welcome to take
one for a spin...I can't wait.

They had a nice looking silver/red TT600 and a '02 ST.
 I think I like the slightly updated
graphics/text/whatever-you-want-to-call-it better than
my '01, and the new motor makes it attractive too.

On another note, this is the first time I've taken my
bike there.  Has anyone on the list dealt with them
before?  How happy am I going to be with them?  They
were reccomended to me by a VERY reputable source, and
dont think they can cause any displeasure that the
'local' shop hasnt already caused.  They seem like
nice people too.

End of st-digest V2002 #84