[ST] RS bellypan and searchable archives

Howdy!

I wanted to get some opinions on the bellypan for the Sprint RS.  I took
receipt of my RS yesterday and I already love it!  I think that I would like
the look of the bellypan, but I'm not quite convinced.

What do you all think of the bellypan?  Can you comment on the fit, finish,
and look?  The carbon or the color matched?

Also, does the list have searchable archives?  The address listed on the
triumphnet.com site doesn't work.

Regards,
Sean