RE: [ST] RS bellypan and searchable archives

Sean,

I can only speak positive things about having the belly pan. I think it
looks great. I have the Racing Yellow RS, and the color-matched belly pan
gives it symmetry, balance. Without it, the bike looks like it's
"unfinished", to my eye. It fit perfectly at first. After a little low-side,
I must have tweaked a bracket somewhere because I noticed it was rubbing on
the coolant hose. A little tugging and that problem is gone.

It does get a wee bit of stone damage to the underside, nothing that would
happen to a full-faired bike. I'd send you a photo, but mine looks exactly
like the one inside the cover of the '00 Parts & Accessories catalogue.