Re: [ST] Brake question

Maybe the pistons hanging up.. many do this. (This is assuming the
pads aren't shot) Fix is simple. Pull caliper off rotor and squeeze
brakes look to see that all 4 pistons are moving the pads out..
you'll prolly find one or more sticking. Keep squezing brakes until
the pistons come out do this a few times working the pads in and out
so that the pistons don't stick. I usually also use some brake
cleaner at the same time to help remove the dirt and old pad dust. I
usually need to do this every 5k or so to keep the brake action at
100%

Erik