[ST] Brake Cleaning

I'd like to add my  2¢: There's a certain common socket (I'm sorry I
can't remember it. I think it's 17mm or 15/16ths) that fits perfectly
between two of the pistons.  With this socket in there, a squeeze of the
brake  lever results in about twice as much travel on the other pair of
pistons, Sooo....
I put the socket between one pair, squeeze the pistons out past the
black ring of brake dust, spray it well with brakeclean, push it back in
re-squeeze, work it in and out a couple of times, then put the socket
between the clean pistons and do the other pair.
You also want to do one caliper at a time.
David
'99ST