From: TrumpST@xxxxxxx [mailto:TrumpST@xxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2002 11:05 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ST] clock illumination

It's back lit just like the speedo and tach by a bayonet type bulb.  I had
take the entire front fairing off to get at it when I finally got around to
replacing mine.  I seem to recall the bulb is a real odd size, not avalible
at your average McCarparts place.  I ended up with some Honda bulb that's
brighter.  Good luck.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen