[ST] First Second Ride

I was able to get out for most of the day Sunday even though the thermometer
read 31 degrees when I left the house.  I got home just before the rain.  I
got a chance to ride some local back roads and I just love this motorcycle!
I ordered GenMar risers today because I know I'll need them for my May trip
down the Blue Ridge Parkway.
Just a few silly things:  when I went to the dealer Sat to pick up the bike,
my friend Ken who met me there saw my tankbag and said, "You'd better get
rid of that."  I thought the gas tank was metal, same as my Trophy, and
turns out my Marsee magnetic tankbag was useless.  OK.
If that's not bad enough, I start the bike for the first time and then
asked, "Where's the choke?"  Oh, duh, it's fuel injected.  Oh well, I'm a
slow learner.
Thanks everyone, for all your break-in tips.

Linda in CT
'01 Sapphire ST
Pres., Triumph Riders of New England
AMA # 636165