Re: [ST] Sprocket change vs. speedo accuracy

> It is taken off the front wheel.  It's mentioned in the FAQ under the
> maintenance/tire removal section.

Brian,
 Thanks very much for the response. I went to the FAQ section per your
suggestion, and discovered a wealth of info that I didn't realize existed.
This will make some common maintenance items easier, and help to remove any
mystery and apprehension. Don't know how I missed it. And my powers of
recall obviously aren't what I thought. Getting older and VERY much aware of
it!

Thanks Very Much,
Bill