Re: [ST] 2nd First Ride

On Tue, 12 Feb 2002, STeve Duncan wrote:

> Let's see, by my count that's Volvo's 2, Sprint's 0
>
> I think I see a pattern here, and I don't like it.
>
> Hey y'all, beware the killer Volvo!

Sad, but I know of a couple of people who either drive bug trucks or
cars like the Volvo in question, because they are safer, thus they do
not have to drive as safely. After all, they won't get hurt.

The more I go through life, the more the general public scares me.
Except for a very few, most people are born with the capability for
common sence, can someone please explain to me what happened? It seems
that to a lot of people out there common sence seems as hard to grasp as
partical physics.

oops, the rant slipped out, back to work

t.

 Thomas Emberson
 '01 BRG Sprint ST (last count 10 months old, 15,700 miles)
 sold: '98 ZX6e, '99 ZX9r, '95 EX500