Re: [ST] 2nd First Ride

>It was a Volvo that rear-ended my car last week as well - seems it's not
>just US Volvo drivers!
>

>--
>Mike Bostock

Mike, if memory serves.  The one automobile that Fast Bikes, Performance Bikes, and Bike Magazine all consistently seem to believe are hunting motorcyclist are Volvo's.  My guess is Volvo is putting something in the ecu that either shuts off the brakes when there's a motorcyclist in front or a servo on the steering gear box that turns the wheels at just the right moment. ;)  hmmmm maybe we, motorcyclists, should decide to band together, attach rocket launchers to our bikes and start hunting the Volvo's....turn predator into prey!!!!
Lex "Digital Dawg" Offer
reffoxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
2000 Lucifer Orange Sprint ST
1986 VF1000 F-2 Bol d'Or