Re: [ST] darwinism and protection

In a message dated 2/12/02 10:14:08 AM, barenekd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<< Unfortuantely, Our government and other do-gooders are going out of their

way to protect the bottom of the gene pool, mostly at our expense. >>

   Doh! Just when I was beginning to think that I had found the only none
political Triumph group, on the net. I sense a down trodden angry white male
uprising.
   Not to get off the subject but, I picked up a BMW electric vest. Sweet!
Toasty warm here in blustery Endwell, NY. $139 US bucks at Hermy's in Pa.
Nice bunch of people. After 3 years on an Adventurer I swopped it in on a 00
RS with 3000 miles on it. 150 cold miles to Hermy's, made the deal, and rode
the RS home. Vest saved the day.
Dennis
00 RS