[ST] Watch out for.........

original musing:
>From: "bare" <barenekd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>

>You have to understand that a Volvo is a European Buick!
>Bare

Of course we should be looking out for ALL other vehicles on the road.
(disclaimer)

So we have established Volvos and Buicks as dangers.  But also be on the
lookout for:

Most all SUV's, particularly with the yellow "Baby on Board" caution sign,
or bumper stickers that read "Soccer Mom" or worse "I brake for Garage
Sales"

Any pick-up with a bumper sticker reading "Caution: Driver Chews Tobacco",
(a worse faceshield splat than any bug)

Any vehicle that you can only see tiny hands on top of the steering wheel,
and/or possibly a wisp of blue/grey hair.

And finally any VW Microbus or other older vehicle with a sticker that
reads, "Earthday '72", or any Grateful Dead or Phish insignia.
(too stoned to notice a cop, much less a motorcycle).

I'm sure there are others..............

STeve Duncan
'00 Sprint-ST, Black as Nite
Dallas, Tx

"you don't know that you don't know what you don't know"