[ST] Brake update

Thanks everyone for your tips on my brake issue.  Rod rode my ST to work
yesterday and cleaned the calipers with no improvement.  When he got
home, he took one of the calipers apart and found some crap inside, and
one set of orings missing. (disentegrated?) Took them over to Cal
Triumph, and they said they had never seen that before.  So we'll see if
$158 for seal kits (!!)and a total flush will fix it.  They said they
should be in next week.  Hope so, I'd like to get some more riding in
before I have jaw surgery the first week of March.  I'll be grounded
from riding for 3 months.   :-(  Should be cleared just in time for the
western rallye.

Thanks again for all the advice!
Joanna Burrola
Toy Dawg