Re: [ST] fuel connector leak question

I had the exact same thing happen. If fact on mine it wouldn't do it
until the tank was pressurized.
Anyway  the fitting(s) that thread into the tank need to be replaced.
Also when my dealer first did mine it still leaked.. the fix was
Teflon tape on the threads so that the fitting could be turned in
tighter (TOA's idea). If I recall it was the fitting more towards the
rear, and I could actually see the reddish colored sealant around the
fitting disintegrating from the gas. Mine was fixed about a year ago
and has been fine since but it was really frustrating tracking it
down and getting it fixed right.

Erik