[ST] Speed Channel

Howdy Folks,
	I believe Terry has the right slant on this one. I spoke to one
of my riding buddies who is an announcer for Speed Channel about this
very subject last Sunday. He said that not only will we have the same
amount of coverage for the bikes, but that ALL of the advertising for
the motorcycle programming has been sold. FOX is definitely paying
attention to that! They are actually looking at several additional
motorcycle race series/programming to add to the plate. This is the time
of year that NASCAR pretty much dominates TV coverage. We don't get into
full swing for a couple more weeks. I'm not concerned, yet. On a side
note. How could anyone think that the GP series would be a letdown with
the 4 stroke bike invasion this year? Did anyone else catch the news
that Valentino "The Doctor" Rossi broke the track record at Sepang by a
full THREE seconds?! WOO HOO, this season is going to be fun to watch!

Later,
Dave Smoot
99 ST (red for now)