[ST] Moto Maps for Deal's Gap area

STeve,
	Let me kick this around with one of my riding buddies this
weekend. I'll try to come up with a very visible/usable way to get these
to you. I could photo copy them and snail mail, but I'd like to mess
around with something a little more accessible to everyone. I'm not sure
how well they will scan as they are laminated. So I will see if we can
get a detailed digital area map and then do some creative highlighting
for the routes. This will allow e-mailing, or maybe we could start a
"Road map" section on the ST website (what do you think, Eric?). Hmmm,
looks like I've got a side project for the weekend.

I'll let everyone know what we come up with.

Later,
Dave Smoot
99 ST (red for now)