Re: [ST] fuel connector leak question

Brian, are you saying that the square brass plate with all the screws holding
on is leaking?  I had the same problem with my '00 right off the showroom
floor.  It turned out to be a bad gasket.  The gasket for that part has metal
grommets in each hole to keep it from compressing too much and two of the
grommets were missing from mine.  I had the dealer replace it under warranty
but I think you could easily pull the unit and check or replacet the gasket
yourself.  It's worth a look anyway.

good luck

Steve Bergman

'01 Sprint ST, blue & frosty in Milwaukee