From: owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-st@xxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Sean
Baumann
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2002 6:22 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] black hoses??

Howdy,

I just rode my Sprint RS back from the shop last night (very cold ride!!),
and I noticed that there are two long thin black hoses comming from on top
of the enginer and sticking out by the rear shock.  I was at the shop having
the recalls taken care of (this is a 2000), and getting a state inspection.
Any idea what these are?  I don't want to have to ride back to the shop in
the cold weather to have them look at it if it is something I can put back.
It doesn't look like they really are need for anything, but maybe it's
weather stipping/molding or something?

Thanks,
Sean