[ST] answers to quiz

Denny Cornett suggested Hurricane, which I'd forgotten about (though it was
really a BSA Rocket 3 anyway...).

David Edmonson had the answer I was looking for. Saint, used for
Police-spec. Thunderbirds in the 1960s.

Maybe Triumph is planning to use the Saint name for a future police bike
anyway. Cardinal doesn't really sound quite right...unless you're a
baseball fan.

Grand Prix probably belongs to GM (Pontiac Divn.)
Speed Twin must be planned for a future Bonnie derivative.
Riccardo was never actually a model name. The bike was the "type IR Fast
Roadster"

Tina (Argh!)  Agreed!
Terrier - maybe an entry-level single like the Blast? Or would that be a
Tiger Cub?
Trailblazer - now belongs to some SUV, doesn't it?

Anyone want to suggest a name for the new uber-cruiser?

Robert "Sheep Dawg" SmiTh
Vancouver, BC
www.smith.bc.ca