[ST] Motomaps and a lost brother

Howdy folks,
	I'm thrilled with the feedback and response to the map idea.
Still think placing them on the web site for download/printing would be
a great feature. We've got some good ideas going on this end and will
try hard to get something together as quick as we can for feedback. On a
side/sad note, I received an E-mail yesterday from the sister of a great
friend/Triumph Sprint Executive owner letting me know he had been killed
the day before in Afghanistan. Rusty was a Marine Gysgt whom I had the
privilege of serving with  for five years, and riding with for the last
twelve. He was one of those people who just "got it" and will be sorely
missed. Sorry for the emotion, but this one really hurts. We've lost a
good one. God speed buddy, and save me a spot so we can catch up on the
bench racing when I get there. Once again, you finished the ride ahead
of me.

Semper Fi,
Dave Smoot
99 ST (blue today, and for some time to come)