[ST] MCN Survey

Fellow Listers,

If you haven't already read the Triumph Triple Survey results in MCN (and
the test of the 2002 ST) you need to.  MCN makes some very surprising, and
positive findings.  There is too much in there to remark about all of it
here but suffice to say, this quote sums it up nicely:

"We've never encountered a group of motorcycle owners with so much to say
before.  Not only did over 95% of those surveyed fill out the four-line
"message to Triumph" section (our highest response to this type of question
ever), but nearly a third (173) attached extra pages of comments to the
questionnaire."

The article does a great job of detailing what we already know.  Triumph
makes great bikes, we love them, and if the factory's technical and parts
support to its dealers improves, it might well become the perfect motorcycle
company.

Many thanks to all on this list who responded to the MCN survey as well as
the survey Eric posted recently.  Somebody IS listening.

Manuel
2001 BRG ST