Re: [ST] MCN Survey

The day I received the issue with the glowing Triumph comments, I had
just brought home an '01 Sprint ST from the dealer.  Talk about positive
reinforcement after the sale!!

But with the cold temps here in Central Pa, I am finding out my old
leather jacket just isn't good enough.  Has anyone tried the new
Revolution jacket by Joe Rocket??  I'm looking for something warm,
waterproof,  with a removable liner for warmer temps.

Dave
dbardell@xxxxxxxxxxxx