[ST] RE: WISDOM WINS over elec. problems!

Many thanks to Robert "Sheep Dawg", Joe, Chris "Snow Dawg", Paul, Andy and
Martin. I am sure that without the benefit of your collected wisdom I would
have spent several hours investigating my electrical problem with wiring
diagrams and a volt/ohm meter. Although my battery was "fully" charged, the
light/signals worked fine and my meter showed "12" volts at the battery, it
had sat for a couple weeks before I put it back in the ST. When it wouldn't
start, I feared some mystery problem. It was, as predicted, the battery.
After a couple days on the charger the bike started fine. Great bike! And
thanks to Eric for the ST-digest, a great resource for Triumph Wisdom.
Cheers,
Scott