[ST] Switched Switchgear

Looks to me like Triumph simply got smart and gave you ST guys the fine
switchgear that we RS owners have been using from the introduction of our
machines. I rather like it!

But I must ask, what the heck is that wire doing wrapped around your
throttle? I've got heated grips on my RS with those same switches, and my
wires are invisible. I dunno if you did the grips intall or your dealer did,
but it needs to be fixed. That is an unsafe condition where your glove could
get caught in that wire. Take apart the throttle and switchgear, that wire
should have a nice little groove in the handlebar to live in.

Regards,

Ken M.
2000 RS