RE: [ST] Brake question

service.

Yeah, I spoke to Simon on Friday and he mentioned you were there

> Your bike is still by the door by the way.  Still shining, and still very
> green :-)

Not for much longer all being well.

Now this Brake Problem. What does everyone think?

Bike has the brakes sorted with new Calliper and Cylinder seals 3 months/500
miles ago. Front LH disc warps so bad it's visibly dished.

The dealer claims that whilst the disk is stuffed they cannot find the
reason for it. They suggest that there is nothing wrong with either
Calliper. Because they can't fault the Callipers apparently, they reckon
it's one of those things and I have to pay for a new disk, 2 pairs of pads
and the labour, something like UKP320!

Or do I stick to my point that the disk didn't just overheat on it's own. It
overheated beacuse the Calliper made it hot enough to turn blue. I guess
they could claim extremly hard braking, but the RH disk should be the same
and the tyres would surely bear evidence of such action. They could say the
RH wasn't working, but that would be their problem again due to the recent
work. The only possible is that they could claim the EBC HH Pads did it, but
agin one side, but they fitted them anyway!

Speed is the issue here, need it fixed sharpish.

Dave Mc